Countless factors contribute to a person’s mental health – genetics, lifestyle, gender, age, diet, medical conditions, social and environmental factors… Your struggles are unique to you and may at times feel too big to deal with, but it is possible to re-establish significant stability. Dr. Sjovold’s personal experience with burnout makes her uniquely understanding of what it takes to journey back to wholeness.
Commonly treated conditions and symptoms:
- Fatigue/Decreased stamina
- Poor memory/Lack of concentration
- Sleep problems
- Blood, saliva and urine testing to assess for proper nutrient status (e.g., B12, vitamin D), hormones (e.g., adrenal, sex, thyroid) and neurotransmitter balance (e.g., Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine)
- Consideration of other factors that influence mental health, such as: food sensitivities, digestive health, heavy metals (e.g., Mercury, Lead)
- Individualized treatment using a combination of botanical herbs, nutritional supplements (e.g., amino acids, B vitamins), IV nutrient therapy, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, and pharmaceuticals (e.g., bioidentical hormone replacement therapy) to rebalance the neuro-endocrine axes of the body