What do you do if you’re still not seeing the weight loss results you hope for, despite your best attempts? Achieving lasting weight loss can be a complex and daunting journey of navigating diet, genetics, hormones, metabolism, and lifestyle factors… The following is a list of other avenues to consider for promoting and enhancing successful long-term weight loss.
- Food Sensitivity Testing– Some people have foods sensitivities that cause the body to retain excess water and therefore impede weight loss efforts. If you are wondering if this could be you, please inquire about food sensitivity testing at your next visit.
- Hormone Assessment– Many people – especially women – have hormone imbalances that affect their ability to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight set point. To find out if you are dealing with a hormonal issue, we offer hormone tests to detect potential imbalances.
- Metabolic Boost shots– Consider a weekly intramuscular injection containing B vitamins with additional B12 and B6 to boost cellular metabolism and energy when on a weight loss program.
- Oral Supplements– During any weight loss program, it is important to support proper detoxification, digestion, and elimination. Additionally, choosing good quality supplements that are clinically proven to enhance cellular metabolism “fat burners” is key.
- Counselling– For many, weight gain is often due in part to emotional eating and poor self-image. Counselling in conjunction with any weight loss program can be helpful to ensure long lasting success.
Healthy weight is within your reach. Don’t give up.