For a woman, the transition into the perimenopausal and menopausal seasons of life can often feel like uncharted territory as we learn to listen and adapt to our changing bodies. While it may take some adjusting, there is no reason we can’t expect to feel energized, sexy, lean, patient, loving, and excited about the years ahead.
Commonly Treated Conditions & Symptoms
- Decreased stress tolerance
- Poor memory & concentration
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Breast changes
- Decreased libido
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal pain or dryness
- Weight gain
- Blood and urine testing to assess for proper nutrient status, and hormone (e.g., progesterone, testosterone) and neurotransmitter (e.g., seratonin, GABA) balance
- Individualized treatment using a combination of botanical herbs, nutritional supplements, IV nutrient therapy, acupuncture, and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (bHRT)
Note: a bioidentical hormone is made from a natural source (i.e., plant) and is identical to the endogenous hormones produced by the human body
- Information, assessment, and therapeutic options for maintaining breast and heart health, and preventing or managing diabetes and osteoporosis
- Comprehensive and individualized weight loss programs to meet your immediate and long-term goals
- Anti-aging skincare treatments for fine lines and wrinkles, lack of firmness and elasticity, hyper-pigmentation (dark spots, sun damage), stretch marks, cellulite, capillaries, and hair loss and thinning using elapromed, the most advanced European system for skin rejuvenation.