Think of your body’s immune system as an army whose entire purpose is to keep you healthy and strong. It’s a defense shield against the onslaught of bacteria, viruses, parasites, and allergens that surround us everywhere we go… including the cold and flu viruses that make the rounds this time each year. What if you could dramatically reduce your chances of catching a virus? Each year thousands of people miss multiple days of work or school due to virus-borne illness – most of which could be avoided with proper prevention. Here are some quick tips to keep your inner army fighting strong:
- Get your sleep! A rested body is a healthy body.
- Learn to manage stress. Combat stress and its effects with simple management techniques.
- Eat a wholesome, balanced diet. Fresh, unprocessed foods give your body fuel to fight.
- Drink enough water. Staying well hydrated helps flush out unwanted invaders.
- Get regular exercise. Increased circulation and sweating enhances the immune system.
- Wash your hands! It’s an easy way to stop germs in their tracks.
- Supplement your diet with recommended nutrients and herbs to boost your immune function.
- Consider an Immune Boost shot or Immune Max I.V. Oral or injectable options are scientifically and clinically proven to prevent and treat flus and colds without any side effects.