They start every year around this time – media announcements encouraging us to get the annual flu vaccine. For many, it’s a topic that stirs questions, strong opinions and some confusion.
While opinions differ on the flu vaccine’s safety and effectiveness, it is important to note that the vaccine does NOT guarantee 100% protection against influenza viruses, different viral strains, or other viruses that cause symptoms similar to those of influenza. Whether you decide to opt for a flu shot this season or not, there are other ways to protect your immune system.
The secret is simple: “Immune Boosters”. Like a superhero, immune boosters pack extra punch to help strengthen and support your immune system during the cold and flu season. Give your immune system a stronger edge.
Immune Boosters Include:
Immune Boost shot (intra-muscular injection)
- to use at the beginning of the cold and flu season
- a homeopathic mixture that has been scientifically and clinically proven to prevent and treat influenza and the common cold without any side effects
Immune Max I.V.
- boosts your immune system for the times you may be most susceptible to colds and flus (e.g. contact with sick family members or work colleagues, or before travelling)
- helps you regain your energy after a bout of cold or flu
- contains a high dose of Vitamin C which has been shown to increase white blood cell counts
Cold & Flu Immune Support Pack
- includes specific oral supplements that strengthen and support the immune system during the cold and flu season