Start a health revolution, one tasty glass at a time.
Smoothies are an excellent way to start your day or replenish your energy as a mid-afternoon snack. When using fresh, whole ingredients, they help provide important nutrients like fiber, proteins, vitamins, and minerals to get you going and make you feel like a superhero. Best of all, they’re portable!
This recipe is a mouth-watering multi-vitamin in a glass.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic fruit (berries, mango, kiwi, peach, pear, cherries)
- 1 cup packed organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pure fruit juice (pear, mango, berry nectar) or non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp spirulina and/or 1 Tbsp greens powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
Instructions: Blend all ingredients, adding the water slowly to desired consistency. Drink immediately after mixing.